ALGBD3010 H-type drilling CNC drilling machine is mainly used for drilling and marking of H-beam, channel steel, angle steel and plate. It is widely used in construction, bridge, tower, rack and other industries, high precision and easy operation. It is an important part of the quality assurance of high-efficiency equipment for steel structure manufacturing.
|Worktable Size (WXL)||mm2||3000x10000|
|Spindle Rotation Speed||r/min||10-3000|
|Spindle Motor Power||Kw||30|
|In Feeding Speed||Longitude(X)||mm/min||10-8000|
|Fast In Feeding Speed||Longitude(X)||mm/min||10000|
|Infeeding Servo Power||Longitude(X)||Nm||28.4*2|
|Max Worktable Loading Weight||T||200|
|Machine Weight||T||75 T|
1. Battery replacement procedure
(1) Make sure the input power is turned off and the power of the replaced drive unit is turned off.
(2) Pull out the battery plug connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(3) Press the side of the battery with your fingertip, push the battery horizontally and remove it.
(4) The plug of the new battery is connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(5) Install the battery on the drive unit.
2. Warranty: 12 months
3. There are 3 CNC sliding tables, which are fixed-side CNC sliding table, moving-side CNC sliding table and upper unit CNC sliding table. The three slides are similar in structure and consist of a slide and slide base and a servo drive system.
4. There are 4 CNC axes, each of which is a CNC axis, that is, the vertical axis of the fixed-side moving side slides, and the NC axis of the upper unit clearing horizontal direction. Each CNC axis adopts a precise straight line. Guide rail guide, AC servo motor + ball screw drive, can ensure its positioning accuracy. The workpiece is fed into the fourth numerical control axis, and the hydraulic and mechanically controlled driving wheel and the driven wheel are pressed in, and the actual feeding distance is accurately measured by the detecting wheel, and fed back to the numerical control system to ensure the longitudinal position of the drilling. Precision.