Steel Structure Beam Drilling Machine
Steel Matters, CNC Machine Thinker
——Quality assurance + After-sales service
|1. Machine Gearing|
|(2)Rack Gear Pinion|
|2. Machine System|
|SIEMENS system||LYNUC system|
|KND system||SYNTEC system|
|Control System (optional)|
|Chip removal system||Lubricationl system|
|Knife Rest (optional)|
(only for for reference )
I. The machine application and characteristics:
SDALBD1000 3D drilling machine is widely used in buildings, bridges, power plants, boilers, stereo garage, offshore oil well platform, tower masts and other steel structures industry, especially suitable for H-beam steel structure, channel steel, with high precision and operation easily.
II. SWZ1000 3D CNC drilling machine frame:
(I) Machine structure and configuration:
1. The machine is composed of bed , CNC slide (3), self-control stroke drilling head (3), the clamping mechanism, the detection device, cooling system, automatic lubrication the iron filings box, safety net and others main components.
2. The bed is square steel tubes welded together and done strengthen to the larger force structure of the bed, the completion of the weld artificial aging treatment, which ensure the stability of the bed well, thus ensure the accuracy of the entire machine.
3. CNC slide a total of three, are fixed side CNC slide, movable side CNC slide and intermediate unit CNC slide. Three slide with same structure ,all composed of slipped board, slide and servo drive system. On three sliding stage, there is a total of six CNC axes, each slide with two CNC axes, each the CNC axis adopts precision linear rolling guide rail, driven by AC servo motor + ball screw. Thus, each of the slide can move along two directions, not only along with perpendicular to the workpiece feed direction, but also workpiece feeding direction. After one feeding ,during same work position, it can finish all hole drilling in one hole group of H beam (520mm), make sure , even if hole not in same section of workpiece, also can be drilled at same time, greatly improved the position and efficiency .
4. Equipped with three self-control drilling spindle boxes , respectively, installed on the three CNC slides, do drilling in horizontal and vertical directions. Each drill spindle box can drill independently , also can drill at the same time . And can automatic realize the exchanging working of fast feeding-drilling-fast back , no need to set drill length and work piece thickness . And this exchanging can realized through combined effects of mechanical, electrical, fluid , with reliable work, easy maintenance, improve efficiency.
Drilling head spindle speed is controlled by a frequency converter, stepless adjustment; feeding speed stepless adjustment by speed control valve, do quick adjust in large scopes , based on workpiece material, drilling diameters etc.
5. Workpiece fixing adopts hydraulic clamping, do horizontally clamping and vertical clamping separately. Horizontally clamping is composed of fixed side datum and moving side clamp , the fixed side datum keep fixing, moving side clamping move slide table driven by a large cylinder, the linear guide guiding ,moving to the fixed side to realize workpiece horizontally clamping ; the vertical clamps , install on the fixed side and moving side , 2 pcs on each side , do up and down moving through relative cylinder drive the lever , to do vertical clamping for workpiece. Compression bars have few groups types , need do change relative bars based on different height of workpiece.
6. This machine is equipped with work piece width detection and web height detection device, which can effectively compensate the deformation of the work piece to ensure processing accuracy;
7. Equipped with a spray cooling system, less cooling liquid using, cost savings, and reducing the wearing of the drill bit.
8. Equipped with iron filings box, the chip can be automatically discharged into the box, easily transported.
9. In order to ensure the safety of the operator and the surrounding environment , equipped with a safety net.
(II) Main machine processing capacity and parameter:
By customer’s request
The fixed side and moving side
Main shaft rotation speed
Main shaft taper
#3 and #4 Morse taper hole
Can turn into#2
The fixed side and moving side
Axis to the feed rate
Each spindle in the direction of length of the workpiece
Both sides of the spindle in the vertical direction
Start from upper planar of the supporting roller
Intermediate unit in the direction 0f the workpiece width
Starting from datum side
Compressed air + cutting fluid
Air supply pressure
Hole group adjacent Pitch error
10 meters adjacent to the accuracy of the feeding distance
Spindle rotation of three-phase asynchronous motors
Spindle NO.: 3
Intermediate unit X-axis servo motor
Intermediate unit Z-axis servo motor
Fixed side , movable side
Fixed side , movable side Y-axis servo-motor
The mobile pallet three-phase asynchronous motor
L x W x H
1. Cnc drilling machine basic status:
(1) When you enter the workshop, you must wear work clothes. The big cuffs must be fastened and the shirts must be fastened into the pants. Female students should wear safety helmets and include hair buns in their caps. Do not wear sandals, slippers, high heels, vests, skirts, and scarves to enter the workshop. Note: It is not allowed to use gloves to operate the machine;
(2) be careful not to move or damage the warning signs installed on the machine;
(3) be careful not to place obstacles around the machine, the working space should be large enough;
(4) If a job requires two or more people to complete the work together, it should pay attention to the coordination between them.
(5) It is not allowed to use compressed air to clean machine tools, electrical cabinets and NC units;
(6) An internship should be performed on the designated machine tool and computer. Without permission, other machine tools, tools or electrical switches must not be moved.
2. Battery replacement procedure
(1) Make sure the input power is turned off and the power of the replaced drive unit is turned off.
(2) Pull out the battery plug connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(3) Press the side of the battery with your fingertip, push the battery horizontally and remove it.
(4) The plug of the new battery is connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(5) Install the battery on the drive unit.