ALCPD300x5000 Automatic CNC high speed cantilever drilling automatic numerical control high-speed cantilever drill mainly consists of a bed working table, a moving gantry type, a moving sliding saddle, a drilling and milling power head, an automatic lubricating device and a protective device, a circulating cooling device, a digital control system, a hydraulic system, and an electrical system. CNC machining process, high efficiency, high precision, easy programming, simple operation, improve production efficiency and processing quality.
|The largest processing workpiece size||Length × diameter||mm||5000×300|
|Maximum thickness of workpece||220|
|Vertical ram-type drilling power head||Qty.||PCS||1|
|Variable frequency spindle motor||KW||3.7|
|Distance between the lower end face of spindle and the center of chuck||mm||200-600mm|
|Workpiece rotation axis (Y axis)||Diameter range||mm||5000|
|X-axis moving speed||m/min||0~9|
|X-axis servo motor power||KW||2.4|
|Power head moves vertically (X axis)||Maximum travel||mm||370|
|Y-axis movement speed||m/min||0~8|
|Y axis servo motor power||KW||2.4*1|
|Vertical ram feed motion (Z axis)||Maximum travel||mm||370|
|Z-axis movement speed||m/min||0~8|
|Z axis servo motor power||KW||1 × 2.4 brake|
|Three-axis positioning accuracy||X/Y/Z||mm||±0.05/300|
|Three-axis repeat positioning accuracy||X/Y/Z||mm||±0.025/300|
|Machine dimension||Length × width × height||mm||6700*1600*2300|
|Gross weight||t||(about) 6|
First, the appearance
1. Wipe the machine's appearance, cover and accessories to achieve internal and external cleaning, no rust, no yellow robe.
2. Wipe the screw, rack and bevel gear.
3. Check the replacement screws, nuts, handles (balls), oil cups, etc.
Second, the transmission
1. Check each operating handle to limit the accuracy and reliability of the device.
2. Check and adjust the gap between each plug and platen.
3. Check the oil quality, measurement, and oil level to meet the requirements.
Third, electrical appliances
1. Wipe the motor and electrical box to clean inside and outside.
2. Check if the limit device and grounding are safe and reliable.