High-speed CNC flange drilling machines reach the maximum speed regardless of the fastest feed rate or the table speed, which can work efficiently and save a lot of time.
CNC Flange Drilling Milling Machine Information
1. Machine Gearin
|(2)Rack Gear Pinion|
1. 1.The machine consists of bed, a cooling system, a hydraulic system, and an electrical control system.
2, The equipment can process many kinds of aperture and can adapt to a variety of specifications.
3. The equipment is a double power head high pressure cooling high speed drilling and milling equipment. The two power heads are independent of each other and are separated. They are independent working units during the work process. This structure enhances both efficiency and strength and stability.
4,The equipment positioning precision, two axis numerical control Y and W axes, Z axis for manual, artifacts can work in the area to the center line of accurate positioning, to complete the work of drilling and milling, and can adjust the feeding speed, when bit away from the workpiece, bit fast feed, when a bit close to the workpiece, slow work into instead.
5. The equipment adopts the BT40 spindle which is produced in Taiwan.
6. 6, the device electrical numerical control system, using centralized control.
7. Lubrication system uses decentralized lubrication, simple structure, convenient use and maintenance.
8, equipped with automatic chip conveyor and high pressure cooling system.
Main Technical Parameters of The Machine Tool
CNC Flange Drilling Milling Machine
Maximum drilling thickness
Standard inside out bit.
Spindle motor power.
The feed motor
W Rotary table motor power
servo motor power
Waxis feeding speed
Y axis feeding speed
Z axis feeding speed
1. Cnc drilling machine basic status:
(1) When you enter the workshop, you must wear work clothes. The big cuffs must be fastened and the shirts must be fastened into the pants. Female students should wear safety helmets and include hair buns in their caps. Do not wear sandals, slippers, high heels, vests, skirts, and scarves to enter the workshop. Note: It is not allowed to use gloves to operate the machine;
(2) be careful not to move or damage the warning signs installed on the machine;
(3) be careful not to place obstacles around the machine, the working space should be large enough;
(4) If a job requires two or more people to complete the work together, it should pay attention to the coordination between them.
(5) It is not allowed to use compressed air to clean machine tools, electrical cabinets and NC units;
(6) An internship should be performed on the designated machine tool and computer. Without permission, other machine tools, tools or electrical switches must not be moved.
2. Warranty: 12 months