CNC BOILER BARREL DRILLING MACHINEmainly composed of bed, rotating shaft, three-gravity self-centering chuck, adjustable tailstock, CNC system, etc.
|1. Machine Gearing|
|(2)Rack Gear Pinion|
|2. Machine System|
|SIEMENS system||LYNUC system|
|KND system||SYNTEC system|
|Control System (optional)|
|Chip removal system||Lubricationl system|
|Knife Rest (optional)|
(only for for reference )
1. Rotate CNC BOILER BARREL DRILLING MACHINE tool mainly consists of bed, rotating shaft, three self-centering chucks, mobile column, power head, adjustable tailstock, numerical control system, cooling system and other components.
2. Pipe CNC drilling machine using the workpiece rotation, left and right column moves, the spindle moves up and down the form of movement.
3. Spindle can be equipped with a drill bit or milling cutter through a BT30 chuck for higher accuracy and high-speed cutting.
Main technical parameters of the machine tool
Rotate CNC BOILER BARREL DRILLING MACHINE
Maximum workpiece size
Maximum thickness of workpece（mm）
≤drill diameter 5 times
Vertical pillow drilling power head
Variable frequency spindle motor power
Distance between the lower end face of spindle and the center of chuck（mm）（mm）
Workpiece axis（Y axis）
X axis movement speed（m/min）
X axis servo motor power（w）
The power head moves vertically（X axis）
Y axis movement speed （m/min）
Y axis servo motor power （kw）
Vertical sliding pillow movement （Zaxis）
maximum stroke （mm）
Z axis movement speed （m/min）
Z axis servo motor power （kw）
1×2.3 band-type brake
machine overall dimension
Triaxial positioning accuracy
Triaxial repeatable positioning accuracy
FAQ OF Rotate CNC BOILER BARREL DRILLING MACHINE:
1. Cnc drilling machine basic status:
(1) When you enter the workshop, you must wear work clothes. The big cuffs must be fastened and the shirts must be fastened into the pants. Female students should wear safety helmets and include hair buns in their caps. Do not wear sandals, slippers, high heels, vests, skirts, and scarves to enter the workshop. Note: It is not allowed to use gloves to operate the machine;
(2) be careful not to move or damage the warning signs installed on the machine;
(3) be careful not to place obstacles around the machine, the working space should be large enough;
(4) If a job requires two or more people to complete the work together, it should pay attention to the coordination between them.
(5) It is not allowed to use compressed air to clean machine tools, electrical cabinets and NC units;
(6) An internship should be performed on the designated machine tool and computer. Without permission, other machine tools, tools or electrical switches must not be moved.
2. Warranty: 12 months