ALVMC850 3 axis moulding machine cneter refers to the machining center that is perpendicular to the spindle axis and the worktable. It is mainly used for processing complex parts such as plates, discs, molds and small shells. Vertical machining centers perform milling, boring, drilling, tapping and cutting threads. The vertical machining center is at least three-axis and two-linkage, and generally can realize three-axis three-linkage.
|Travel||Moving Range X、Y、Z||mm||800*500*500|
|Distance Spindle Nose To Worktable||mm||150-650|
|Spingdle Surface Distance||mm||560|
|Feeding||Fast Moving Speed(X.Y.Z)||m/min||30/30/24 m/min|
|Cutting Feed Speed(X.Y.Z)||mm/min||10-10000|
|Spindle Power||kw||Servo 7.5|
|Atc Center||Tool Magazine Capacity||Put||24|
|Max Tool Weight||kg||6|
|Max Tool Size||mm||Φ130*300|
1. Where is the High Speed CNC Automatic Steel Angle Drilling Machine Line main factory?
CHENGDONG INDUSTRIAL PARK, SHUANGSHAN STREET OFFICE OF ZHANGQIU, JINAN, SHANDONG, CHINA.
2.Battery replacement procedure
(1) Make sure the input power is turned off and the power of the replaced drive unit is turned off.
(2) Pull out the battery plug connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(3) Press the side of the battery with your fingertip, push the battery horizontally and remove it.
(4) The plug of the new battery is connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(5) Install the battery on the drive unit.
3.The height of the vertical machining center column is limited, and the processing range of the box type workpiece is reduced.