Programmatic Vertical Machining Center ALVMC850.After being clamped once in the machining center, the digital control system can control the machine tool to automatically select and replace the tool according to different processes, automatically change the spindle speed of the machine tool, the feed amount and the movement track of the tool relative to the workpiece and other auxiliary functions, and complete the workpiece in turn. Multi-process processing on several surfaces. And there are a variety of tool change or knife selection functions, which greatly improve production efficiency.
|Travel||Moving Range X、Y、Z||mm||800*500*500|
|Distance Spindle Nose To Worktable||mm||150-650|
|Spingdle Surface Distance||mm||560|
|Feeding||Fast Moving Speed(X.Y.Z)||m/min||30/30/24 m/min|
|Cutting Feed Speed(X.Y.Z)||mm/min||10-10000|
|Spindle Power||kw||Servo 7.5|
|Atc Center||Tool Magazine Capacity||Put||24|
|Max Tool Weight||kg||6|
|Max Tool Size||mm||Φ130*300|
1. About special design
We have a very rich experience and strong machine tool research and development capability to meet your requst.
2. About payment
L/C, TT, OTHERS
3. Battery replacement procedure
(1) Make sure the input power is turned off and the power of the replaced drive unit is turned off.
(2) Pull out the battery plug connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(3) Press the side of the battery with your fingertip, push the battery horizontally and remove it.
(4) The plug of the new battery is connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(5) Install the battery on the drive unit.