Mechanized 5-axis machining center machining efficiency of the five-axis CNC machine tool is equivalent to two three-axis machine tools. Sometimes it can completely eliminate the investment of some large-scale automated production lines, which greatly saves space and working time, rapidly improves processing efficiency and shortens the processing flow.
|Distance of Spindle to worktable||Max||mm||780|
|Rotary Table (C)||nX360°|
|Spindle Rotation Speeds||r/min||10-4000|
|In Feeding Speeds||Longitude (X)||mm/min||10-8000|
|Rotatry Table (C)||r/min||0-5|
|Fast In Feeding||Longitude (X)||mm/min||12000|
|Rotary Table (C)||r/min||0-8|
|Spindle Servo Power||Kw||30|
|In Feeding Servo Power||Longitude (X)||Nm||35|
|Rotary Table (C)||Nm||35|
|Max Worktable Load Weight||T||6|
1. For straight-faced parts, it can be formed by side milling.
2. For the general three-dimensional surface, especially the relatively flat large surface, the end face of the large-diameter end mill can be used to close the surface for processing.
3. Multi-faceted and multi-process processing can be performed on multiple space surfaces on the workpiece at one time.
Factors affecting the cutting temperature:
(1) Workpiece material.
(2) Cutting amount.
1) Cutting speed υc.
2) Feed amount f. The feed rate f has a smaller effect on the cutting temperature. The reason is that when f is increased, the cutting thickness hD is thickened (the chip heat capacity is increased, and the heat is removed), but the cutting width bD is constant (the heat dissipation area is constant, the heat dissipation condition of the cutter head is not improved), and the cutting temperature is increased. .
3) Back to eat the amount of ap.
(3) Tool geometry parameters.