AL5VMC1500 Precision mold 5-axis machining center,cutting, boring, drilling and tapping All of these processes can be done in one setup, increasing productivity and processing quality. Centralized control by numerical control system, 5-axis linkage, AC servo drive system, rack and pinion drive system and roller linear guide. It can achieve precise movement of the machine and reduce the labor intensity of workers.
|Distance of Spindle to worktable||Max||mm||780|
|Rotary Table (C)||nX360°|
|Spindle Rotation Speeds||r/min||10-4000|
|In Feeding Speeds||Longitude (X)||mm/min||10-8000|
|Rotatry Table (C)||r/min||0-5|
|Fast In Feeding||Longitude (X)||mm/min||12000|
|Rotary Table (C)||r/min||0-8|
|Spindle Servo Power||Kw||30|
|In Feeding Servo Power||Longitude (X)||Nm||35|
|Rotary Table (C)||Nm||35|
|Max Worktable Load Weight||T||6|
1. Battery replacement procedure
(1) Make sure the input power is turned off and the power of the replaced drive unit is turned off.
(2) Pull out the battery plug connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(3) Press the side of the battery with your fingertip, push the battery horizontally and remove it.
(4) The plug of the new battery is connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(5) Install the battery on the drive unit.
2. Warranty: 12 months
3. What brand is the CNC system?
SIEMENS system; FANUC system; Shanghai LYNUC system; Taiwan China SYNTEC system to meet your requirements.