ALBVMC1215 high speed cnc milling machine can be used to process and cut the surface of the rotor and the inner hole. When the milling machine is working, the workpiece is mounted on the workbench or the indexing head and other accessories. The milling cutter rotates as the main motion, supplemented by the feed motion of the worktable or the milling head, and the workpiece can obtain the required machining surface.
|Spindle Rotation Speed||r/min||10-6000|
|In Feeding Speed||X Portrait||mm/min||10-6000|
|Fast In Feeding||X Portrait||mm/min||8000|
|Spindle Servo Power||Kw||32.5|
|In Feeding Servo Power||X Portrait||Nm||40|
|Max Worktable Load Weight||T||15|
1. Battery replacement procedure
(1) Make sure the input power is turned off and the power of the replaced drive unit is turned off.
(2) Pull out the battery plug connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(3) Press the side of the battery with your fingertip, push the battery horizontally and remove it.
(4) The plug of the new battery is connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(5) Install the battery on the drive unit.
2. Warranty: 12 months
3. What brand is the CNC system?
SIEMENS system; FANUC system; Shanghai LYNUC system; Taiwan China SYNTEC system to meet your requirements.