ALTMB1000 CNC servo turntable turning and milling machine purpose of compounding is to make a machine tool more versatile, to complete multi-tasking in one setup, and to improve machining efficiency and machining accuracy.
|Distance of Spindle to worktable||Max||mm||800|
|Spindle Rotation Speeds||r/min||10-6000|
|Rotary table speeds||r/min||0-45|
|Worktable rotation C power||kw||27.5|
|Worktable rotation C Torque||nm||32000|
|In Feeding Speeds||Longitude||mm/min||10-6000|
|Fast In Feeding||Longitude (X)||mm/min||8000|
|Servo feed motor||Longitude (X)||mm/min||40|
|Max Worktable Load Weight||T||10|
1. Battery replacement procedure
(1) Make sure the input power is turned off and the power of the replaced drive unit is turned off.
(2) Pull out the battery plug connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(3) Press the side of the battery with your fingertip, push the battery horizontally and remove it.
(4) The plug of the new battery is connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(5) Install the battery on the drive unit.
2. Warranty: 12 months
3. What brand is the CNC system?
SIEMENS system; FANUC system; Shanghai LYNUC system; Taiwan China SYNTEC system to meet your requirements.