A drill bit is a drill, a drill press, or a tool on a drilling machine that creates holes in a workpiece or rock.
Installation and disassembly
Suitable for installation and disassembly of various drill bits. Easy to install and disassemble.
1, drill installation
Slowly lift the drill bit box, put the four legs of the drill box into the four holes of the drill turret, select the corresponding drill core plate according to the specifications of the drill bit, lift the drill core plate into the drill box and then The installed drill groove corresponds to the convex tip of the drill core plate, and the drill bit is placed in the drill bit box, and the drill bit is placed on the turntable core. Then screw the drill bit to the nut drill pipe.
2, drill bit removal
Lift the drill pipe (with the drill bit), connect the drill bit box to the turntable as required, and lift the drill pipe slowly so that the drill groove corresponds to the convex tip of the drill core plate, and the drill bit is stuck in the drill bit box, and the drill pipe is sequentially retracted. ,drill.
1. Determine the feed speed: The feed speed is generally based on experience. Generally speaking, the value is generally 0.08-0.12mm/rev, or 0.6-1.0mm/sec. The feed speed is a key element in drilling. Different. The feed can form different iron filings, and different iron filings can change the chip removal performance.
2. Positioning: Dip a positioning point at the center where the hole is to be drilled or use the alloy needle to mark the “Ten” word line to ensure the accuracy of the drilling position. Note that when centering the positioning point, make sure that the center 錾 is perpendicular to the surface of the machined workpiece so as not to affect the smooth discharge of the cutting core.
3. Start drilling: Please adjust the proper speed. Before starting the machine, please make sure that the bottom of the rig's magnetic base is clean. Open the magnetic seat switch and then turn on the motor switch. When the motor runs, turn on the coolant switch. When the drill bit contacts the steel plate, first feed slowly. After drilling about 1-2mm, feed at normal speed.
4. End of drilling: Turn off the motor After the spindle stops rotating, remove the iron filings wrapped around the drill body with iron hooks and continue working.
The types of drill bits are twist drill, flat drill, deep hole drill, reaming drill, boring drill, and center drill.
Maintenance and maintenance.
1. When drilling steel, please ensure sufficient cooling and use metal cutting fluid.
2, good drill pipe rigidity and guide rail clearance can improve the accuracy of drilling and the life of the drill bit
3. Please ensure the leveling and cleaning between the magnetic base and the workpiece.
4. When drilling a thin plate, the workpiece should be reinforced, and when drilling a large workpiece, please ensure the stability of the workpiece.
5. At the beginning and end of drilling, the feed rate should be reduced by 1/3.
6. For materials with a lot of fine powder during drilling, such as cast iron, cast copper, etc., you can use compressed air to help remove chips.
7. Please remove the iron filings wound on the drill body in time to ensure smooth chip removal.
More details: www.allescncmachine.com
Whatsapp: + 86-15966602397(24 hours online)