The reducer is generally used for transmission equipment with low speed and high torque. The motor, internal combustion engine or other high-speed power is driven by the gears with few teeth on the input shaft of the reducer to mesh the large gear on the output shaft to achieve the purpose of deceleration. The reducer will also have several pairs of identical principle gears to achieve the desired deceleration effect. The ratio of the number of teeth of the large and small gears is the transmission ratio.
1. Battery replacement procedure
(1) Make sure the input power is turned off and the power of the replaced drive unit is turned off.
(2) Pull out the battery plug connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(3) Press the side of the battery with your fingertip, push the battery horizontally and remove it.
(4) The plug of the new battery is connected to the battery socket of the drive unit.
(5) Install the battery on the drive unit.
2. Warranty: 12 months
3. What brand is the CNC system?
SIEMENS system; FANUC system; Shanghai LYNUC system; Taiwan China SYNTEC system to meet your requirements.