CNC beam drilling machine maintenance purposes:
Extend the life of components and wear cycles of components, prevent various faults, and improve the average trouble-free working time and service life of CNC drilling machines.
CNC beam drilling machine maintenance of mechanical components:
Screw and rail maintenance
1 Regularly check and adjust the axial clearance of the screw nut to ensure the reverse transmission accuracy and axial stiffness;
2 Regularly check if the connection between the screw support and the bed is loose and if the support bearing is damaged. If there are any problems, tighten the loose parts in time and replace the support bearings;
3 Use grease ball screw to clean the old grease on the screw every six months and replace it with new grease. A ball screw lubricated with lubricating oil, refueling once a day before the machine is working;
4 Take care to avoid hard dust or chips entering the screw guard cover and hitting the protective cover during work. If the protective device is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
Active shaft maintenance
1 Regularly adjust the tightness of the spindle drive belt;
2 Prevent various impurities from entering the fuel tank. Replace the lubricant once a year;
3 Keep the connection between the spindle and the shank clean. It is necessary to adjust the displacement of the hydraulic cylinder and the piston in time;
4 to adjust the weight in time.
CNC beam drilling machine should pay attention to the problem:
1. Use environment of CNC drilling machine: For CNC drilling machine, it is placed in a constant temperature environment and away from equipment with high vibration (such as punch) and equipment with electromagnetic interference.
2. Power requirements
3. CNC drilling machine should have operating procedures: regular maintenance, maintenance, faults, records, and protection sites.
4. CNC drilling machine should not be stored for a long time
5. Pay attention to training and equipment operators, maintenance personnel and programmers
CNC system maintenance
1. Strictly observe the operating procedures and daily maintenance system
2. Prevent dust from entering the numerical control device: floating dust and metal powder may cause the insulation resistance between components to drop, thereby causing malfunction or even damage to components.
3. Regularly clean the cooling and ventilation system of the CNC cabinet
4. Frequently monitor the grid voltage of the CNC system: the grid voltage range is 85% to 110% of the rated value.
5. Regularly replace the memory battery
6. Maintenance of the CNC system when not in use for a long time: often power on the CNC system or make the CNC drilling machine run the temperature program.
7. Maintenance of the standby board.
CNC beam drilling machine maintenance
1. Remove impurities and moisture from compressed air;
2. Check the oil supply of the oil mister in the system;
3. Maintain the system's tightness;
4. Pay attention to adjusting the working pressure;
5. Clean or replace pneumatic components and filter elements.
More details: www.allescncmachine.com
Whatsapp: + 86-15966602397(24 hours online)
Landline number: (+86) 0531 55535866