First, the workpiece is overcut
When using CNC machining tools such as CNC Marking Punching and Shearing Systems, CNC Joint-Plates Punching and Drilling Machine, and Angle Cutting Machine produced by ALLES CNC, there is sometimes a phenomenon of overcutting of the workpiece, which is how it is produced. What?
Analyze the reasons:
1. The knives, the tool strength is not enough, too long or too small, resulting in the tool knives.
2. The operator is not working properly.
3. The cutting allowance is not uniform (for example, 0.5 on the side of the curved surface and 0.15 on the bottom).
4. Improper cutting parameters (eg too tight tolerance, too fast SF setting, etc.).
1. Principle of using a knife: It can be big or small, short or not long.
2. Add the clear angle program, and leave the balance as even as possible (the side and the bottom surface are the same).
3. Adjust the cutting parameters reasonably and round the corners at the large margin.
4. With the machine inspection function, the operator fine-tunes the speed to achieve the best results.
Secondly, the problem of partition
In dealing with the problem of sub-centering, ALLES CNC uses its own automatic edge finder to find the path automatically, but in addition, some commonly used sub-centering methods are also applicable to the CNC machine tool equipment produced by ALLES CNC. There are also some problems in the use of such sub-centering methods as four-sided, one-sided and mirror-like.
Analysis of the reasons:
1. Operator's manual operation is inaccurate.
2. There are burrs around the die.
3. The middle bar has magnetism.
4. The four sides of the die are not vertical.
1. Manual operation should be carefully checked repeatedly, and the points should be as high as possible at the same point.
2. Deburr the periphery of the die with an oil stone or a file, then wipe it clean with a rag, and finally confirm it by hand.
3. Demagnetize the middle bar before dividing the die (ceramic can be used to divide the middle bar or other).
4. Calibration check whether the four sides of the die are vertical (Verticality error needs to be checked with fitter).
Third, the problem of the knife
Some CNC machine tools produced by ALLES CNC have some automatic tool change functions, and some still need manual manual debugging. In the process of manual debugging, the tool setting problem emerges.
Analyze the reasons:
1. The operator is not accurate when operating manually.
2. The tool is clamped incorrectly.
3. The blade on the flying knife is wrong (the flying knife itself has a certain error).
4. There is an error between the R knife and the flat knife and the flying knife.
1. Manual operation should be carefully checked repeatedly, and the knife should be at the same point as much as possible.
2. Clean the tool with a blow gun or a rag.
3. The blade on the flying knife can be used to measure the arbor and the bottom of the light.
4. A separate tool setting program can be used to avoid the error between the R knife, the flat knife and the flying knife.
The above three problems are that the customers of ALLES CNC have the longest question in the machining process of CNC machine tools and the after-sales problems of ALLES CNC engineers. Now the company has summarized these three issues and posted them on the official website of ALLES CNC for the convenience of customers.
Whatsapp: + 86-15966602397(24 hours online)