The spindle motor is also called a high-speed motor and refers to an AC motor with a number of revolutions exceeding 10,000 rpm. Mainly used in wood, aluminum, stone, hardware, glass, PVC and other industries, it has the advantages of fast speed, small size, light weight, low material consumption, low noise, low vibration, etc., and is increasingly valued and applied by related industries. . In the modern society with rapid advancement of science and technology, due to the wide application of spindle motor, coupled with its meticulous workmanship, fast speed and high processing quality of the motor, other ordinary motors can not meet the technical requirements of the spindle motor and play in the industrial production process. Important role, so the spindle motor is particularly popular in the country and the world.
In Europe and the United States, this technology is mainly used in electric power, missile, aviation and other industries. Because of the high technical requirements of the industry, it is necessary to use high-quality, high-tech, high-precision spindle motors. The technology is also being adopted slowly in China, and high-quality spindle motors are also used in projects such as the Three Gorges Project, Daya Bay Nuclear Power Plant, National Power Generation Plant, and National Power Generation II Plant.
How to maintain it?
In use, iron hooks should be used to clean the water leakage opening at the lower end of the front cover of the spindle to prevent the wear debris from clogging the water leakage pipe.
2. The air entering the electric spindle should be dry and clean.
3. The electric spindle is removed from the machine tool to apply the air pipe to blow off the residual water in the cooling cavity of the electric spindle.
4. The electric spindle that is not used for a long time should be oil-sealed. When starting, in addition to washing the surface anti-rust oil with gasoline, the following work should be done:
(1) The oil mist is 3-5 minutes, and the shaft is twisted by hand, and there is no lag.
(2) Detecting ground insulation with a megohmmeter, usually ≥10 megohms.
(3) Turn on the power and run for 1 hour at 1/3 of the rated speed. When there is no abnormality, run at the speed of 1/2 of the rated speed for 1 hour. If there is no abnormality, run at the rated speed for 1 hour.
(4) Using precision steel balls to maintain the rotation accuracy of the electric spindle during high-speed grinding.
(5) The electric spindle can be used in high speed grease and oil mist lubrication for different speed applications.
(6) The temperature rise caused by the high-speed rotation of the electric spindle is eliminated by the circulation of the coolant.
More details: www.allescncmachine.com
Whatsapp: + 86-15966602397(24 hours online)