ALLES CNC takes you to understand the difference between CNC milling machines and machining centers.
CNC milling machine is a kind of CNC machine tool with multiple cutting functions developed on the basis of general milling machine. It is a precision machine tool integrating mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, digital control and integration. It has the following characteristics:
1. The parts are highly adaptable and flexible, and can process parts with particularly complicated contour shapes or difficult to control dimensions, such as mold parts and shell parts;
2. It can process parts after multiple clamping operations after being clamped and positioned;
3. It can process parts that cannot be processed or difficult to machine with ordinary machine tools, such as three-dimensional space surface parts;
4. High processing precision and stable and reliable processing quality;
5. When the workpiece is replaced, only the machining process, the clamping tool and the tool data stored in the data device are called, thereby greatly shortening the production cycle.
The machining center is a high-efficiency automatic machine tool composed of mechanical equipment and numerical control system for machining complex-shaped workpieces. It can be installed in one-step multi-process machining and can be divided into 5-axis machining center and 3-axis machining center.
5-axis machining center: The worktable is a CNC rotary table. The machining surface can be flat, curved and hole. It has many cutting functions such as boring, milling, drilling and tapping. It can be installed once and processed in a large degree, greatly improving the processing efficiency. And processing quality.
3-axis machining center: It is mainly used for processing parts such as plates, discs, shells, molds, etc. with high precision, many processes and complicated shapes. It can be used for milling, drilling, expanding, reaming, boring in one setup. Tapping and two-dimensional three-dimensional curved surface, precise processing of the inclined surface, processing to achieve programmatic, batch, shortening the production cycle.
The machining center has the following advantages:
After the workpiece is clamped in the machining center last time, the digital control system can control the machine tool to automatically select and replace the tool according to different processes, automatically change the spindle speed of the machine tool, the feed amount and the movement of the props relative to the workpiece and other auxiliary functions. Multi-process processing on the surface. The machining center is suitable for mass production with complex parts and high precision requirements.
(For details, please click SHADONEG ALLES ENERGY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD)
More details: www.allescncmachine.com
Whatsapp: + 86-15966602397(24 hours online)