Advantages of CNC machine center:
After the workpiece is clamped once on the CNC machine center, the digital control system can control the machine tool to automatically select and change tools according to different procedures, and automatically change the spindle speed, feed amount, and tool trajectory of the tool relative to the workpiece, and other auxiliary functions. Multi-process machining on several faces of the workpiece. And there are a variety of tool change or tool selection functions, which greatly improves production efficiency.
Due to the centralized process and automatic tool change, the CNC machine center reduces the time for workpiece clamping, measurement, and machine tool adjustment, so that the cutting time of the machine tool reaches about 80% of the machine's operating time (compared to 15-20% for ordinary machine tools); At the same time, it also reduces the workpiece turnover, handling and storage time between processes, shortens the production cycle, and has obvious economic effects. CNC machine center is suitable for small and medium batch production with complex parts shapes, high precision requirements and frequent product replacement.
CNC machine center regular maintenance items:
1. Check the status of the lubrication system and pressure gauge, clean the filter of the lubrication system, replace the lubricant, and clear the oil circuit.
2. Check the gas system, clean the air filter, and eliminate the leakage of pressurized gas.
3. Check the fluid system, clean the filters, clean the fuel tank, and replace or filter the fluid. Replace seals if possible.
4. Tighten all transmission parts and replace the defective standard parts.
5. For grease lubricated parts, add grease as required
6. Clean and clean each transmission surface.
7. Check the status of the tool magazine and manipulator, analyze the wear status of the manipulator, and propose replacement suggestions to customers.
8. Repair and repair damaged parts of external components.
9. Check the status of the protective cover and accurately feedback the information to the customer.
10. Clean the electrical components in the control cabinet, check and tighten the tightness of the terminal blocks.
11.Clean and clean the control module, circuit board of the CNC system, clean the fan, air filter, clean the heat sink,
12. Clean the fan blades of the servo motor.
13. Clean the internal components of the operation panel, circuit board, and fan. Check the tightness of the connector.
More details: www.allescncmachine.com
Whatsapp: + 86-15966602397(24 hours online)
Landline number: (+86) 0531 55535866