CNC machining center hard rail and linear rail are topics that are often discussed by everyone. Hard rail refers to the casting parts where the guide rail and the bed body are integrated, and then the guide rail is processed on the basis of the casting. That is, the shape of the guide rail is cast on the bed, and then the guide rail is processed by quenching and grinding. There are also the bed and the guide rail that are not necessarily integrated. For example, the steel guide rail is nailed to the bed after processing. Machine tool linear guides that use hard rails usually refer to rolling guides, which is the type used in the linear modules that are often used in the machine tool industry. We usually call these components "linear guides". In fact, there is nothing good about hard rails and line rails, it can only be said to be suitable or not, because the two have different emphasis. Today, the five-machine editor will take you to understand their advantages and disadvantages:
First, the advantages and disadvantages and applications of the hard track of CNC machining center:
1. The sliding contact surface of the hard rail is large, with good rigidity, strong anti-seismic ability, and strong load-bearing ability, suitable for heavy-load cutting.
2. The hard rail is dry friction. Due to the large contact surface, the friction resistance is also large, and the moving speed cannot be too fast. At the same time, it is easy to produce crawling phenomenon, and the existence of gaps on the moving surface will cause processing errors. The maintenance of the machine tool track is the most important. Once the track is not sufficiently lubricated, it will cause the track to burn or wear out, which is fatal to the accuracy of the machine tool.
3. The application of hard rail is suitable for heavy cutting, large molds, high hardness workpieces, and workpieces with general accuracy requirements.
Second, the advantages and disadvantages and applications of the CNC machining center line rail:
1. The running speed of many machine tools is extremely fast, especially the idle speed, which largely depends on the credit of the linear rail; the linear rail can be pre-tightened to achieve zero clearance between the rails, with high accuracy; in terms of service life The line rail is much higher than the hard rail.
2. The cutting force of the wire rail is smaller than that of the hard rail, but only for the hard rail. In fact, the wire rail of many machine tools has greatly improved its carrying capacity.
3. The application of line rail is suitable for high-speed machine, can cut at high speed, suitable for processing products, small precision molds. Today, more precision machining centers use wire rails.
More details: www.allescncmachine.com
Whatsapp: + 86-15966602397(24 hours online)
Landline number: (+86) 0531 55535866