CNC machining center, also called CNC milling machine, is an automatic processing equipment developed on the basis of general milling machines. Simply put, it is a milling machine equipped with a computer operating system. The processing technology of the two is basically the same, and the structure is somewhat similar. In addition to the features of ordinary milling machine processing, CNC machining centers also have the following features:
1. The parts have strong adaptability and flexibility, and can process parts with particularly complex contour shapes or difficult to control size, such as mold parts, shell parts, etc.;
2. It can process parts that cannot be processed or difficult to process by ordinary machine tools, such as complex curved parts described by mathematical models and three-dimensional surface parts;
3. It can process parts that need to be processed in multiple processes after one clamping and positioning;
4. The machining accuracy is high, and the machining quality is stable and reliable. The pulse equivalent of the CNC device is generally 0.001mm, and the high-precision CNC system can reach 0.1μm. In addition, the CNC machining also avoids the operator's operating errors;
5. The high degree of production automation can reduce the labor intensity of the operator. Conducive to the automation of production management;
6. The production efficiency is high. The CNC milling machine generally does not need to use special fixtures and other special process equipment. When replacing the workpiece, it only needs to call the processing program, clamping tool and adjustment tool data stored in the CNC device, thus greatly shortening the production. cycle. Secondly, the CNC milling machine has the functions of a milling machine, a boring machine, and a drilling machine, which makes the process highly concentrated and greatly improves the production efficiency. In addition, the spindle speed and feed speed of the CNC milling machine are continuously variable, so it is helpful to choose the best cutting amount;
Therefore, machining centers are widely used in various fields of mold processing and manufacturing.
How much can I buy a machining center? This question is a matter of comparison between everyone. But this question is really difficult to answer, because every customer's needs are different. What are the factors that affect the price of processing centers? The editor of Cheng Hai summarized the following points.
Number of axes
Three-axis, four-axis, five-axis and even multi-axis.
Mainly depends on the size of the processed parts.
Equivalent to the brain of a processing center, Japan's FANUC and Mitsubishi are good choices.
The cutting tools used on the CNC milling machine should be selected according to the material, geometry, surface quality requirements, heat treatment status, cutting performance and machining allowance of the processed parts, and choose the tools with good rigidity and high durability. Common tool magazines include hat type tool magazine, knife arm type tool magazine, and disc type tool magazine.
Choosing a good machining center manufacturer is an important part of purchasing a machining center. SHANDONG ALLES ENERGY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD is a Chinese star CNC machine tool manufacturer.
More details: www.allescncmachine.com
Whatsapp: + 86-15966602397(24 hours online)
Landline number: (+86) 0531 55535866