The CNC machining center (MC) is a CNC machine tool that is equipped with a tool magazine and an automatic tool changer to process multiple processes (or even all processes) in one loading.
CNC machining center processing objects: parts with complex structure, many processes, and high precision requirements, including cabinet parts, complex surfaces, special-shaped parts, and mold parts.
The CNC machining centers produced by ALLES CNC are divided into three categories: 5 Axis Machine Center, Gantry Type 5 Axis Machine Center, and VMC 3 Axis Machine. These three types of machines are precision machine tools that integrate mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and digital control. The structure features a gantry structure, a full-protection CNC machine tool, a single oscillating head on the ram, and a CNC rotary table on the workbench. It can be flat, curved and hole. It has many cutting functions such as boring, milling, drilling and tapping. It can be installed in one installation and multi-process, greatly improving processing efficiency and processing quality.
Tool selection/tool change programming characteristics of machining center
1) Reasonable process analysis should be carried out to improve machining accuracy and efficiency.
2) Select automatic or manual tool change according to the processing batch and the number of tools.
3) Automatic tool change should leave enough space for tool change to avoid collision when changing the tool.
4) In order to improve the utilization of the machine tool, it is recommended to use the tool machine to pre-adjust.
5) Multiple workpiece coordinate systems can be set according to the feature of the part and the processing content. The corresponding coordinate system can be selected reasonably during programming to simplify the programming.
6) The contents of each process can be arranged into different sub-programs, and the main program mainly completes the call of the tool change program and the sub-program. This arrangement facilitates independent commissioning of the program for each process and facilitates realignment due to unreasonable processing sequences.
Whatsapp: + 86-15966602397(24 hours online)