First, the drill
1. The CNC flange drilling machine should be installed in a special packaging box to avoid vibration and collision with each other.
2. When using, take out the CNC flange drill from the packing box and install it in the spring collet of the spindle or the tool magazine for automatic drill replacement. After use, return to the box.
3. To measure the diameter of the CNC flange drilling machine, use a non-contact measuring instrument such as a tool microscope to prevent the cutting edge from being injured by contact with the mechanical measuring instrument.
4. Usually, you can use a 40x stereo microscope to check the wear of the cutting edge of the drill.
Second, the pneumatic chuck
In order to ensure that the CNC pipeline flange drilling machine pneumatic chuck can still guarantee good accuracy after long-term use, the lubrication work becomes particularly important.
First, apply molybdenum disulfide grease (color is black) at least once a day. Put the grease into the chuck grease nipple until the grease overflows the jaw face or the inner hole of the chuck (the inner hole protective sleeve and the connecting nut) When the chuck is rotating or a large amount of water-based cutting oil is used in processing, it needs more lubrication. It must be determined according to different situations. How to maintain the CNC flange drill and what details should be paid attention to. Secondly, at the end of the operation, be sure to clean the chuck body and the slideway surface with an air gun or similar tools. Then what is to be done is to remove the chuck at least every 6 months for disassembly and cleaning, keep the sliding surface of the jaws clean and lubricate, and increase the chuck life. And use cutting oil with anti-rust effect to prevent rust inside the chuck, prevent the chuck from rusting and reduce the clamping force, making it impossible to clamp the workpiece.
Third, the linear guide
The CNC valve flange drilling machine linear guide is a precision part, and requires considerable care when using it. Even if a high-performance CNC flange drilling linear guide is used, if it is not used properly, it cannot achieve the expected performance effect, and it is easy to use Damaged rail.
When you take the linear guide directly with your hands, you should fully wash the sweat from your hands and apply high-quality mineral oil before operating. Pay special attention to rust prevention in the rainy season and summer.
2. Keep the environment clean
Keeping the linear guide rail and its surroundings clean Even if tiny dust that is invisible to the naked eye enters the guide rail, it will increase the wear, vibration and noise of the guide rail.
3. Install carefully
The linear guide rails must be used carefully during installation. Strong punching is not allowed. It is not allowed to directly hit the guide rails with a hammer. It is not allowed to transmit pressure through rolling elements.
4. The installation tools must be appropriate
Linear guides use suitable and accurate installation tools. Use special tools as much as possible, and try to avoid using cloths and short fibers.
More details: www.allescncmachine.com
Whatsapp: + 86-15966602397(24 hours online)
Landline number: (+86) 0531 55535866