Epidemic protection is very important. SHANDONG ALLES ENERGY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD has sorted it out for you.
1. Insist on exercise and keep full of energy. Although the space in the home is small, it can also stretch your bones.
2. Keep the room clean, open windows frequently, and ventilate frequently.
3. Maintain good hygiene and health habits. Family members do not share towels and keep utensils clean.
4, take the initiative to do a good job of personal and family health monitoring.
Before you return
1. Delay the return journey as much as possible. If you have fever, please observe it at home instead of forcibly going out.
If the fever is accompanied by one of the following three conditions, please go to the hospital in time.
（1）Breathing difficulties, obvious chest tightness and asthma;
（2）Patients who have been diagnosed or suspected of having pneumonia infected with a new coronavirus;
（3）Patients who are old, obese, or have basic heart, brain, liver, and kidney diseases such as hypertension and heart disease.
2. Before traveling, please prepare disinfection products, such as disposable hand sanitizer, disinfection wipes, and soap.
Please prepare a mask before travelling (we recommend at least 3).
3. Before traveling, please prepare several plastic garbage bags or fresh-keeping bags.
Bring enough garbage bags to seal contaminants during the trip, such as putting on a respirator separately.
"On the go" notes
1. Face recognition when the train enters the station, it doesn't matter if you remove the mask briefly.
Cooperate with the transportation department to take a good temperature measurement. If someone around you coughs, keep a distance. The short-term process of security check does not matter, don't worry.
2. When traveling, try to sit in a separate seat and keep a distance of more than 1 meter from people.
3. Try not to take off the mask to eat and drink during the trip.
It is recommended to solve the problem of eating and drinking before and after traveling. If the trip is too long and you really want to eat, please keep a distance from the coughing crowd, quickly decide, and replace the mask after eating.
4. When removing the mask, do not touch the outer surface of the mask.
The outer surface of the mask is a contaminated area, and touching it may cause infection. The correct way is: remove the mask through the lanyard, try not to use the mask repeatedly.
5. Do not put used masks directly in your bag or pocket to avoid continuous pollution.
The correct way is: after folding the mask from the inside to the outside, put it in a plastic garbage bag or fresh-keeping bag and seal it.
6. Wash your hands frequently without touching them. Keep your hands clean.
Many people often unconsciously touch their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands, increasing the risk of viral infection.
During the trip, keep your hands clean at all times, do not touch around, and wash your hands frequently with cleaning products, which can effectively reduce the risk.
"After you get home" notes
1. It is advisable to place shoes worn outside the door.
Or use shoes boxes and shoe covers to "isolate" the shoes and put them in the porch to reduce the risk of indoor pollution.
2. It is recommended to take off the outer clothing and replace it with household clothes.
If you think that the clothes on the way are seriously polluted, you can spray the clothes with 75% alcohol, then turn the clothes inside and out, and hang them on the balcony for ventilation.
3. Remove the masks as required and throw them into the trash can. Do not place them randomly.
If you think the mask on the way is seriously polluted, put it in a garbage bag and seal it.
4. After handling the masks and clothing, remember to wash your hands and disinfect them.
Rub your hands with running water and soap for 20 seconds.
5. Open the windows and keep the home ventilated for 5-10 minutes.
Opening the window helps to refresh the indoor air and effectively reduce the amount of viruses that may exist indoors. Moreover, the outdoor air is "diluted" and will not bring viruses into the room.
6. After returning, these people are advised to observe at home for a few days.
The elderly, patients with chronic diseases, immunodeficiency populations, children and other populations, it is recommended to observe at home for a few days after returning. If symptoms such as increased body temperature accompanied by dyspnea, you should seek medical treatment in a timely manner.
More details: www.allescncmachine.com
Whatsapp: + 86-15966602397(24 hours online)