Today I would like to talk to you about the knowledge of the tool holder of the machining center. Nowadays, CNC machine tools are widely used in factories. These machine tools and tools used from all over the world have different models and standards. Do you know what 7:24 means in the BT tool holder of the machining center?
First, SK universal tool holder with taper of 7: 24
Machining center tool shank 7:24 means that the tool shank taper is 7:24, which is a separate cone surface positioning, and the cone shank is longer. The surface of the cone plays two important roles at the same time, namely the precise positioning of the tool holder relative to the spindle and the clamping of the tool holder.
Advantages: The tool can be quickly loaded and unloaded without self-locking; as long as the taper angle is processed to high precision in the manufacturing of the tool holder, the connection accuracy can be guaranteed, so the cost of the tool holder is relatively low.
Disadvantages: The tapered hole at the front end of the spindle will expand during high-speed rotation. The amount of expansion will increase with the increase of the radius of rotation and the speed of rotation. The taper connection rigidity will decrease. Under the action of the pull rod, the axial displacement of the tool shank It will also change. The radial dimension of the tool shank will change after each tool change, and there is a problem of unstable repeat positioning accuracy.
Second, the universal machining center tool holder with a taper of 7:24 usually has five standards and specifications:
1. International Standard IS0 7388/1 (referred to as IV or IT)
2. Japanese Standard MAS BT (abbreviated as BT)
3. German standard DIN 2080 (referred to as NT or ST)
4. American Standard ANSI/ASME (referred to as CAT)
5. DIN 69871 type (referred to as JT, DIN, DAT or DV)
Third, the tightening method of the machining center tool handle:
The NT type tool holder is used to tighten the tool holder on the traditional machine tool through the tie rod, also known as ST in China; the other four tool holders are all tightened on the machining center through the pull nails at the end of the tool holder.
Fourth, the universality of the machining center tool holder:
1. At present, the most widely used in China are DIN 69871 (ie JT) and Japan MAS BT type two tool holders;
2. The DIN 69871 type tool holder can also be installed on ANSI/ASME spindle taper machine tools;
3. The international standard IS0 7388/1 type tool holder can also be installed on DIN 69871 type, ANSI/ASME spindle taper hole machine tools, so in terms of versatility, the IS0 7388/1 type tool holder is the best.
More details: www.allescncmachine.com
Whatsapp: + 86-15966602397(24 hours online)
Landline number: (+86) 0531 55535866