Valve CNC Flange drilling machine
Steel Matters, CNC Machine Thinker
——Quality assurance + After-sales service
|1. Machine Gearing|
|(2)Rack Gear Pinion|
|2. Machine System|
|SIEMENS system||LYNUC system|
|KND system||SYNTEC system|
|Control System (optional)|
|Chip removal system||Lubricationl system|
|Knife Rest (optional)|
(only for for reference )
1. 1.The machine consists of bed, a cooling system, a hydraulic system, and an electrical control system.
2, The equipment can process many kinds of aperture and can adapt to a variety of specifications.
3. The equipment is a double power head high pressure cooling high speed drilling and milling equipment. The two power heads are independent of each other and are separated. They are independent working units during the work process. This structure enhances both efficiency and strength and stability.
4,The equipment positioning precision, two axis numerical control Y and W axes, Z axis for manual, artifacts can work in the area to the center line of accurate positioning, to complete the work of drilling and milling, and can adjust the feeding speed, when bit away from the workpiece, bit fast feed, when a bit close to the workpiece, slow work into instead.
5. The equipment adopts the BT40 spindle which is produced in Taiwan.
6. 6, the device electrical numerical control system, using centralized control.
7. Lubrication system uses decentralized lubrication, simple structure, convenient use and maintenance.
8, equipped with automatic chip conveyor and high pressure cooling system.
Main Technical Parameters of The Machine Tool
Maximum drilling thickness
Standard inside out bit.
Spindle motor power.
The feed motor
W Rotary table motor power
Y motor power
Z servo motor power
W axis feeding speed
Y axis feeding speed
Z axis feeding speed
1. Annual maintenance of machining center:
(1) check all keys are sensitive and normal.
(2) Clean the cutting water tank and replace the cutting fluid.
(3) check the vertical accuracy of each axis, determine whether you need to adjust
2. How long is the warranty?